Act as a backup to the Relationship Manager and mirror the assigned portfolio – Assist the Relationship Management team in maintaining and developing both existing and target Relationships.
Liaise regularly with various departments (e.g. FTC, OPS, Compliance, Credit Ops…etc) within the bank and entertaining requests and enquiries pertaining to transactions and/ or documentation.
Ensuring all documentation is up to standard and up to date and ensuring that MER issues are kept to a minimum.
Attend to the Clients enquiries and coordinate with various Service Departments to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
Assist in preparing industry studies and data collection pertaining to clients’ portfolio within the unit.
Attend to specific projects / jobs assigned by the Division/Unit Head from time to time.
Maintain proper records of clients’ communication.
Housekeeping monthly pipeline report and updating the same on monthly basis.
Explore and highlight business opportunities in the portfolio.
To prepare Consolidated Client Positions on regular basis
Collate and follow up updating of RB and Technical Capability reports.
To handle Annual review initiation/preparation and project allocation process
Prepare and update PPC reports
Maintain System Data and note pad updated for each client/project.
- Complete knowledge and clear understanding of the Bank’s credit policy and operating systems
- Strong credit, legal knowledge and marketing skills are mandatory.
- Thorough awareness of various financial product / services.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with ability to perform as a team player
- Familiarity with core banking systems
- BSc. In Finance/ Accounting with minimum experience of 2 – 4 years
- MBA is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A