The unit provides in-depth analysis through real estate advisory, risk assessment, project viability, financial modelling/feasibility, valuation review and industry analysis, due diligence, best/highest use evaluation and review of a wide variety of specific transaction documents within the real estate segment.The Unit works in partnership with other structuring teams such as Corporate Finance, Treasury, DCM in implementing and recommending the most viable transaction solutions for Mashreq’s clients who have CRE requirements.The Unit has embarked upon a program of offering alternative CRE products (in addition to its highly successful core debt products) in order to capture greater market share within the region’s CRE space, these products include CRE Funds in partnership with Mashreq Capital, bespoke construction debt facilities and Strategic CRE Advisory.The Unit is currently seeking an Associate who is looking to develop and commit to a long term career with the CRE sector.
- Strong experience in financial modelling, credit analysis and Power point presentations.
- Proactive team player with the ability to work independently on complex high value transactions.
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to clearly articulate transactions and associated risks/commercial merits in an environment entailing at times high pressure and a heavy workload.
- Experience in construction finance transactions across multipole asset classes a requirement.
- The right candidate will be provided with a good level of professional support from a well-established and experienced team.
- Proven ability in writing credit/Investment proposals and structuring of multiple, industry wide real estate transactions.
- Experience of having worked on real estate related transactions within the residential, hospitality, commercial, industrial and retail segments.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of the UAE real estate industry and associated legal/regulatory framework.
- Established understanding of and ability to provide in-depth review of LMA documentation, valuation reports, lease and assignment agreements, mortgage documents etc.
- Conversant with real estate laws and local regulations.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Strong financial modeling and power point presentation skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of the UAE market.
- Appropriately qualified in Business/Economics/Real Estate.
- Excellent command over verbal and written English. Arabic language skill will be an added advantage.
- Strong presentation, analysis and credit skills.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A