Responsible to create and manage Operational dashboards by extracting data from different data sources for Retail Operations for Division and Unit Managers for their Operational KPI reviews on Volume, FTE, Productivity, SLA, Accuracy, Absentism, TAT and STP %.Responsible to consolidate and coordinate with technology to extract data from database to prepare management reports and dashboards
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Assist all Retail Ops units in data collection, coalition and consolidation
- Keep track of the Ops Analytics reporting deliverables and manage stakeholder expectations
- Filter and clean data by reviewing / reconciling with existing reports to locate and correct any code problems
- Provide ad-hoc data support on any urgent reports and material in an expedited manner
- Work with unit and division head to prioritize business and information needs
- Participation in designing and assist in performing UAT along with Operational units and technology to bring data from new channels / sources
- Closely follow new developments in data analytics and banking industry and adopt new changes.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources in coordination with IM team
- Act as a liaison between IM team and different Operations divisions with the aim of making data available to business users
- Support Retail Operations divisions to build dashboards for Business and Operational Performance Reviews
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of historical data in Hadoop, Datawarehouse and other data sources to define and develop Dashboards, Reports & KPI scorecards in Microsoft PowerBI
- Capability of writing SQL / HQL queires to locate and extract data from a variety of source systems and exiting
- MIS for use in automated reporting and analysis
- Identify efficient and meaningful ways to communicate data and analysis to all Operations divisions through ongoing reports and dashboards
- Ability to work long hours in a high pressure environment.
- Strategic thinker – ability to visualize end state / design & structure of how a particular MIS / report /
- Dashboard should look like.
- Have an eye for detail, should have the ability to look at numbers, spot trends and identify gaps.
- At least 4 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Graduated from a relevant department in university, i.e.: Computer Engineering, Science, Engineering etc.
- Experience of working as Analyst, Data Analyst preferably in Banking Operations or other areas
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Business Intelligence tools.
- Excellent attitude and a team player.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A