Lead and manage EC unit constituting a team of RM’s and ARM’s. Support the RM’s in meeting their pre-set financial and non-financial objectives
- Responsible for developing business & establishing Mashreq as the leading EC brand in catchment area.
- Drive the team on enhancing relationship revenue from existing portfolio of non-borrowing accounts by cross-selling and up selling products
- Assist in developing and executing business strategy, plan and budget.
- Develop and implement business plan for the EC unit to achieve pre-set financial and non-financial objectives.
- Work with relationship managers in identifying business opportunities
- A strong multi product corporate banking skill set.
- A proactive and energetic personality with the ability and desire to multi task across both development and executive areas.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with one or more main stream banks.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills with ability to perform as a Team Leader and Supervisor.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A