Website Maroondah Council
The Executive Assistant reports to the Director Strategy and Community, Director Development and Amenity and Director Operations, Assets and Leisure is responsible for providing high level administrative support services to the Corporate Management Team whilst providing efficient and effective customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide administrative leadership, guidance and support to the Director, Directorate and Corporate Management Team.
- Ensure confidentiality of matters being dealt with by the Director, Directorate and Corporate Management Team.
- Coordinate calendar and diary appointments for the Director Strategy and Community and Director Development and Amenity.
- Provide efficient and effective customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure up to date information is available for all committees, working groups and external bodies involving the Director, Directorate and Corporate Management Team and undertake appropriate tasks arising from these.
- Provide support to Council committees and Council project groups including preparation of meeting agendas, recording of minutes and preparation of correspondence and reports.
- Prepare internal and external correspondence.
- Co-ordinate the Strategy and Community Directorate Council Meeting reports and presentations in line with the Council meeting cycle.
- A proven track record within a similar role providing administrative support at senior management level
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- High ethical standards and commitment to Council’s workplace values
- attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office Applications (typing 80 wpm)
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible to working additional or alternative days (when required)
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative leadership and support role in a diverse services environment.
- Proficiency using computers and advanced Microsoft Office and Internet skills.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to maintain confidentiality and practice political acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team in achievement of team and organisational goals and objectives
Company: Maroondah Council
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Maroondah, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A