Website Maroondah Council
Maroondah City Council is seeking enthusiastic, customer focused, team players to join our great team within the Maroondah Golf Courses.
- Actively participate in all Golf Shop operations, tasks and procedures involved with the retail area of sales, customer service, stock and stock rotation, cleaning, golf repairs and all enquiries and lesson bookings for the Golf Professional.
- Ensure a customer friendly and informed level of service remains to the highest standard.
- Undertake duties without supervision for limited periods of time. If required and after receiving training the responsibility of opening/closing the Golf shop when rostered.
- Oversee monies and reconciling, safe usage and correct reporting procedures.
- Ensure all golf bookings are carried out in a courteous manner and in line with current booking procedures and practices.
- Assist management to maximise revenue by utilizing available tee spots in the most effective way.
- Provide a clean facility for staff and customers alike, ensuring all cleaning tasks and general duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner, as instructed.
- A flexible, can do attitude.
- Attention to detail, willingness to work between two venues as a cooperative, united team member.
- Emphasis on delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Flexibility with work days and availability to work most weekends.
- Knowledge in the rules and games of golf with an understanding in tee time scheduling.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in sales and working within a sales culture.
- Demonstrated experience in a retail or customer service role within the Leisure Industry.
- Demonstrated experience in handling monies and undertaking daily reconciliation.
Company: Maroondah Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maroondah, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A