Website Maroondah Council
The Group Fitness Instructor reports to the Group Fitness Coordinator and is responsible for conducting
safe, appropriate and motivating high-quality group fitness classes in line with industry guidelines and centre
KPI’s. The instructor is responsible for motivating, educating and enhancing the participants’ experiences,
through developing a good rapport and effective communication
- Actively promote the Maroondah City Council core professional, cultural and team values.
- Meet all service improvement initiative expectations and commit to improvement in all Maroondah Leisure service areas.
- Ensure you meet group fitness class numbers and occupancy targets, goals and KPI’s. Classes with lower than expected occupancy may be subject to change.
- Attend at least two (2) paid team meetings per annum (to include emergency evacuation training).
- Read and understand all in-house communication. Respond within designated time frames when applicable.
- All classes on Maroondah Leisure group fitness timetables are subject to change.
- Management reserves the right to change the class or instructor in accordance with the class change
procedure and in relation to occupancy rates for each class
- A passion for the health and fitness industry
- A commitment to achieving group fitness targets, KPI’s and goals
- A strong commitment to exemplary customer service and member retention
Qualification & Experience:
- Substantial experience in conducting group fitness classes/sessions
- Experience working in a large, multipurpose Leisure and Aquatic Centre
Company: Maroondah Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maroondah, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A