In the role of Facilities Support Officer you will work in a hands-on capacity within a customer-focused facilities and supply team to support a variety of functions. These functions will include (but are not limited to) supply chain duties (inventory control, stocktaking, dispatch of goods, processing purchase requests and freight forwarding), manual handling and general facilities maintenance duties (including furniture relocation), provision of high-level customer service to internal and external clients, and other duties to support the services offered by this team.
- Sound keyboard and high computer literacy in a networked PC environment including databases, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision on a variety of tasks including manual handling as required.
- Commitment to a team approach and ability to work efficiently as a member of a small client focused team.
- Communication skills to inform and advise others on matters within area of knowledge.
- Process orientated with experience in facilities services or supply chain \activities.
- Time management skills, with a proven ability to organise, prioritise and complete work to set deadlines.
- Awareness of Occupational health and Safety issues relating to a Facilities & Supply Chain area, along with knowledge of and commitment to the principles of Diversity (including Equal Employment Opportunity).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A