We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high level support to our leadership team. In this role you will contribute directly to the efficient and effective operations within the offices of the Executive Director Strategic Development and Chief Research Officer by attending to all administrative matters including task management, event scheduling and logistics management, correspondence, travel planning, appointment and calendar management, and records maintenance. You will also provide administrative support to the Managing Entity function, which includes EA support to the Program director and wider team, as well as performing secretariat activities for multiple internal and external committees.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills and ability to provide high-level administrative support;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong stake-holder relationships; and
- High-level computer literacy and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Demonstrated understanding of confidentiality provisions within a senior office.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to balance competing priorities, work effectively in a busy and demanding environment, and meet established deadlines.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt within a constantly changing work environment, including a high level of responsiveness to fluctuating workloads.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience providing high-level administrative assistance and support.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication and negotiation skills and demonstrated experience dealing with people at a senior level.
- Demonstrated experience using a range of office equipment and database software packages, including the Microsoft suite of applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A