We are seeking an experienced Executive Administration Officer to provide high level organisational and administrative support to the efficient and effective operations within the offices and teams of the Chief Finance Officer and Corporate Services Manager (CFO) and the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
You will report to the Executive Officer and assist with all administrative matters including calendar and email management, event scheduling, travel planning and logistics management, and records maintenance. You will provide secretarial support to several internal committees under the responsibility of the CFO and COO including agenda preparation and distribution, minute taking, and tracking of meeting actions. You will also utilise AIMS’ corporate systems (including TechnologyOne, Microsoft Sharepoint and Teams, and AIMS Intranet) to update publications, maintain records, and communicate across AIMS.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills and ability to provide high-level administrative support to balance competing priorities and meet established deadlines;
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise information and develop and maintain strong working relationships; and
- High-level computer literacy and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills and the ability to provide clear and concise written and verbal advice/information.
- Maturity, flexibility, discretion and judgement, and the ability to maintain the confidentiality of issues within the office.
- High-level computer literacy and application of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Occupational
Health and Safety.
Qualification & Experience:
- Considerable experience in coordinating meetings, workshops, and events, including travel arrangements and videoconferencing.
- Demonstrated extensive office-based administration experience with strong organisational skills and the ability to maintain accurate records, balance competing priorities, and meet established deadlines.
- Tertiary qualification in a business administrative discipline and/or equivalent industry experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A