Website Maribyrnong Council
Maribyrnong Library Service invites applications from experienced Librarians who are committed to providing excellence in Acquisitions services and work flows. Based at the Footscray Library as part of the Support Services Team you will provide an efficient and effective library and information service, meeting the needs of the Maribyrnong community.
- Have the ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and plan and organise your own work, and the work of any employees under the incumbent’s supervision, within the context of the library team environment.
- Budgetary skills to ensure services are delivered within budget frameworks and business plans.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be experienced in the development and delivery of high quality and effective acquisitions services, preferably within a public library environment.
- Have supervisory experience including the ability to implement personnel practices.
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification which confers eligibility for professional membership of the Australian Library and Information Association, and/or experience working in a similar role.
Company: Maribyrnong Council
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Maribyrnong, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A