Website Maribyrnong Council
As Team Leader Planning Administration, you will be an energetic and innovative individual who thrives in a team environment while also being comfortable in making courageous decisions to facilitate great customer services outcomes. You will be a proactive and highly organised person with a ‘can do’ attitude. You should have exceptional communication skills and be someone who genuinely enjoys building great relationships with their stakeholders.
- Lead a team of planning support staff to deliver Council’s statutory planning services to the community.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager City Places (i.e. arranging meetings, managing diaries, responding to emails, etc.).
- Work effectively in a team environment to deliver high quality customer service outcomes for the Maribyrnong Community.
- Significant experience in administration and/or customer service.
- A thorough knowledge of the statutory planning and/or local government sector (desirable);
- Well-developed customer service ethic.
Company: Maribyrnong Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maribyrnong, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A