Website Qatar Airways
As the Manager Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for QACC food safety, initiate, plan and develops processes and projects to define and implement quality assurance practices within operations in line with organizational policies, standards, and guidelines. You would participate in meal quality enhancement and oversees overall quality control of processes, raw materials, and products in line with regulatory and industry standards, in order to ensure food safety is always maintained at maximum level matching Qatar Airways 5-star criteria and image.
- Plans and leads/coordinates quality related projects and is responsible for the HACCP implementations.
- Accountable for Hygiene Audits and Training
- In coordination with Procurement, defines and resolves product quality problems, ensuring that all suppliers are as per defined HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) rules.
- Ensures issuing and maintenance of system documentation related to Hygiene and Quality, aimed at certifying organization’s products’ reliability, safety, and guarantee.
- Communicates and builds strong working relationships with all Managers within Catering Unit, Airline delegates, Government and/or regularity officers and third party providers.
- Oversees the systematic analysis of all complaints and proposes corrective action.
- You would manage the in-house Laboratory, ensuring development of quality procedures and standards, certifying processes and procedures, qualifying products, and supervising Lab-tests, in order to conform to regulatory requirements, maintaining International Hygiene Standards as specified by Airlines and ISO standards.
- Takes appropriate action to obtain ISO and HACCP certifications and is the custodian upon their acquisition.
- Should have experience within HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) Methodology.
- Should preferably hold a Degree in Microbiology & Good knowledge of International Quality Standards, ISO.
- Experience in obtaining an ISO and HACCP certifications
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Should have experience in implementing quality assurance practices and must have participated in meal quality enhancement and overseen overall quality control of processes, raw materials, and products
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A