Website Etihad Airways
Responsible for achievement of financial objectives of the Group and aligning subsidiary performance to the organizational goals as mandated by EAG shareholders. Short and Long Term Financial Planning for consolidated EAG performance; setting targets and tracking performance against established targets
- Responsible for the analysis, cleansing and publishing of monthly budget vs Current estimate report which is shared with management reporting and is basis for monthly reporting to EAG management.
- Collect and prepare information from EAG Subsidiaries to be presented to Board, Executive Committees, EAG Chiefs and management reporting teams.
- Coordinate between Management Reporting, Financial Reporting and Treasury that all assumptions relating to long term planning are aligned.
- Manage budget process across all EAG subsidiaries.
- Manage current estimate process across all EAG subsidiaries including cashflow and P&L forecast.
- Manage rolling forecast process across all EAG subsidiaries including cashflow and P&L forecast. Manage strategic long-term view for EAG [5YP and 10YP]
- Incorporate any changes in strategy to long term forecast model.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis on restructuring scenarios and impact on cashflows for Group CFO.
- Highlight areas of future cash pressures in advance and develop mitigating options. Requires close coordination and work with all FP&A managers and Heads of Department as well as working closely with Financial Reporting and Treasury.
- Ensure elimination of intercompany transactions are captured correctly for EAG consolidation purposes at Balance sheet, P&L and Cashflow level.
- Ensure that consolidation of financial roll-up to EAG level is in accordance with IFRS accounting standards (JV-, Equity and Associate accounting of BS/CF/P&L).
- Responsible for collecting and sharing of companywide manpower from all EAG entities and providing an ongoing estimate for current estimate process.
- Define and manage future finance roadmap to incorporate Long Term Planning and consolidation at EAG level in desired system (Adaptive or SAP).
- Analysis of EAG long term cash funding gap and mitigation plans.
- Development of business information tools through close liaison with management reporting for EAG long-term planning.
- Must be proficient in building and managing large excel models, including but not limited to three statement modelling from scratch; JV-, Equity and Associate accounting of BS/CF/P&L.
- Advanced communication skills (verbal and in writing)
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have at least a Bachelors Degree in Business/Finance and an Accounting Designation (CA, ACCA, CMA).
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in Financial Planning or Accounting.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A