Website Emirates NBD
The Manager is responsible for establishing CLM charter by performing and managing advanced analysis to derive data-driven insights to inform strategy and tactics. The Job Holder needs to work closely with Product and Segment Heads/ Managers and provide analytics support spanning the entire gamut of Liabilities, Retail banking segments, Digital marketing, Multi-channel and Service Performance Analytics – Sourcing Analytics (Trends and other Data insights, Propensity Models for X-sell), Portfolio Management (Balance enhancement, Segmentation basis value proposition and Engagement for differential customer targeting, Retention Strategies basis Predictive Attrition models, channel migration and Engagement strategies) and provide appropriate analytical support for all the key business initiatives.
- Grow the Cards and Assets book and be responsible for the growth of the portfolio while maintaining a steady yield
- Build strong relationships with teams across the business to understand their objectives, priorities and how customer insights can inform their decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to scope advanced and strategic analysis deliverables to support business strategic visions
- Proactively recommend, scope and provide analytics that will help inform strategy at all levels; specifically cross-sell and upsell, customer retention and loyalty, and multichannel
- Design and manage a comprehensive roadmap for analytics within the business ensuring that the bank has all the necessary analytics frameworks, tools and people
- Conduct and manage advanced analytics projects; including customer segmentations, customer lifetime value and customer on-boarding
- Drive the integration of customer data, transactional data and other data sources to produce insightful, customer-driven analytics
- Transform the analytic insights into understandable and actionable recommendations and then communicate them effectively across the organization
- Understand business strategy and priorities and work closely with business groups (products/ segments and channels) within Retail Banking and help them leverage the power of analytics capabilities and to turn analytic insights recommendations to support
- Enhance the data mart to complete the 360 degree single customer view
- Establish a process to include daily refresh of key fields to ensure real time availability of important information
- Complete customer linkage to establish an unique customer identification for all Retail Banking customers
- Initiate and lead regular data quality improvement projects like – addres update, data cleansing, dormant account closure, package and segment clean up
- Standardize the definition for MIS and KPIs within Retail Banking
- Design Campaigns Dashboards for Retail Banking providing a holistic view of all marketing campaigns
- Spearhead projects to enhance customer engagement and improve x-sell.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Common Application Form for assets.
- Develop the single customer view screen on CRM for effective x-selling.
- Enhance the on-boarding customer experience through refining processes and setting new benchmarks.
Minimum 5 years of analytics experience
Prefer to have at least 4 years of relevant experience in Credit Cards domain.
Excellent understanding of advanced analytics techniques such as segmentation, clustering, profiling, modeling techniques, and statistical interpretation
Ability to communicate insights in an engaging, visual way to non-analytical colleagues and clearly present these data rich insights so key messages can be actioned.
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A