Website Majid Al Futtaim Group
The Automation Manager is responsible for driving & implementing new Automation sites, engaging and leading the efforts to identify the most appropriate design suitable for the throughput desired from the site that meets the customer’s needs and achieves the organization goals. In addition to it he will be tasked with defining the E2E processes within MFC and periodically reviewing them in collaboration with various stakeholders to continuously improve the site performance and key KPI’s
- Identifying the levers and opportunities in collaboration with Operations and Vendors to deliver excellence at our automation sites
- Define requirements; make sure they are complete, integral and consistent; and engage with various vendors to identify the most optimum designs for those requirements
- Communicating key developments/progress related to Automation and Conducting/leading key leadership meetings
- Engage and lead the effort in building the framework that provides supporting handrails for operations team to continuously improve their performance at the site
- Product Management, Performance/KPI’s improvements and Delivery
- Lead the E2E implementation and drive the overall program and engagement for Site go-live
- Look at various opportunities and designs available in the market for automation, do comparative study and come with most feasible and viable solutions for business needs for Automation centres
- Effective communication, influencing, interpersonal skills.
- Able to build relationships at all levels in the organization
- Build the overall timelines in collaboration with stakeholders and internal MAF project teams.
- Ability to manage, drive and prioritize projects, while leading cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Able to analyze large sets of data, pull out insights and then proactively communicate those insights to senior leaders.
- Strong Analytical, Quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Hold regular meetings with the Squad to update on the status and highlight risks
Company: Majid Al Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A