Website Maitland Council
As the Recreation Works Labourer/Operator you will undertake general labouring duties, assisting in the maintenance, cleaning and renewal of Council’s parks, gardens, sporting facilities and street infrastructure. In this role you will be required to operate mowers, tractors, trucks (up to MR) and other horticultural plant and equipment as required. Adhering to Maitland City Council’s safety policies and procedures and going above and beyond to provide high quality services to the community, will be essential to your success in this role.
- you will have previous experience in horticulture/turf maintenance works.
- You will have outstanding problem-solving skills, be a team-player and will be adaptable to changes in your work environment.
- You must also have a current driver’s licence.
- Traffic Controller & Implement Traffic Control Plans
- MR Driver’s Licence
- WHS General Construction Induction
Company: Maitland Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maitland, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A