Website Macedon Ranges Shire Council
This position is responsible for ensuring that records are created which will adequately document the business activities in which they take part, and that the records created and received are captured into the appropriate and authorised recordkeeping systems in accordance with records management policy.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, evaluation of tenders.
- Manage and administrate capital works projects, from planning, delivery and to completion.
- Manage the review and approval of all designs, project briefs and other project-management related documentation.
- Review and report on the project progress, programs, contract claims and variations requests.
- Manage expenditure, revenue accounts, budgets and funding agreements.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with stakeholders and internal/external customers.
- Liaise with contractors, consultants and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple project budgets including cash flow forecasting and scheduling.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to others, build rapport and resolve conflicts
- Demonstrated relevant knowledge, experience and skills in Project Management processes, procedures and software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of procurement processes, methodologies and tendering of works.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building processes in both facilities and open space realms, materials and testing associated with construction projects.
- Demonstrated computer skills particularly in the use of Microsoft Word,
Project and Excel.
Company: Macedon Ranges Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Macedon Ranges, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A