Website Macedon Ranges Shire Council
The purpose of this position is to provide effective support and coordination to the Risk and Audit Committee. This role delivers operational and transactional support related to scheduling, agendas, minutes and meeting coordination. The role also provides administrative support for corporate reporting activities to ensure Council meets its legislative reporting requirements.
- Organise meetings for the Audit and Risk Committee
- Collate agendas for corporate committees, ensuring these are delivered on time with a high degree of accuracy.
- Follow up Officers in relation to the completion of actions or recommendations from Audit and Risk Committee meetings and Internal Audits.
- Update the outstanding action list of recommendations for presentation to the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Take accurate minutes and distribute within set time frames after meetings, in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Problem solve issues as they arise to achieve outcomes.
- Provide support to the Manager Finance Reporting to deliver corporate reporting activities, including coordination and collation of data and drafting of reports, including Council’s Quarterly Report.
- Requires proficient skill or knowledge in area of expertise.
- Understanding of long term unit goals and policies of wider Council.
- May require an understanding of budgeting principles/techniques.
- Familiarity with records management, corporate reporting and agenda management software, with the ability to use systems to achieve results.
- Proven research and organisational skills to collate information and draft various
Company: Macedon Ranges Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Macedon Ranges, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A