Website Macedon Ranges Shire Council
The Manager Community Wellbeing is accountable for the management of their department and delivery of agreed outcomes as defined through the Council Plan, relevant strategies and plans and performance criteria set for the position
- Create and maintain a culture that supports high levels of staff engagement and performance.
- Provide guidance and direction to staff through the establishment of team and individual performance indicators and timely performance review.
- Ensure formal assessments of staff in the department are conducted as required
- Recommend, develop and maintain an appropriate unit staffing structure for the department.
- Support the development of employees within the unit.
- Lead regular unit communication including meetings, email and verbal communication to ensure that required information reaches employees in a timely manner
- Sound knowledge of issues, needs, funding, policies, developments and trends in areas relevant to this position.
- Ability to critically analyse and review community service delivery models to achieve the best outcome for residents and in the context of Council and Government policy.
- Highly developed organisational and human resource management skills.
- Experience in planning and policy development.
- Experience in the application of contract management practices.
- Knowledge and experience in implementation of best practice and/or quality assurance within contracts and on an organisation basis
Company: Macedon Ranges Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Macedon Ranges, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A