Website M&T Bank
Identifies customers’ needs through the bank’s retail sales process to provide proactive basic sales solutions through customer outreach for basic customer needs and/or refer complex customer needs to the appropriate team member/partner. Specializes in our branch customer experience through lobby management, servicing and sales interactions for retail and business customers.
- Adequately prepares for scheduled appointment before customer meeting (prepare for sales interactions with pre-call plan)
- Complete basic research on customer profiles in order to assess potential ways to add value to clients banking relationship and transition to needs to based discussion on financial goals
- Perform customer servicing interactions.
- Onboard new customers through customer outreach (regardless of available channel, and individual who opened account)
- Establish trust with existing clients through proactive outreach regularly
- Schedule preset appointments for the following week and hold appointments each week
- Proactively reach out to clients to via e-mail or phone to follow up and educate on value added products/services to address needs of clients
- Identify financial needs of customers and present all appropriate product and service options by working cooperatively with appropriate internal business partners.
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy with internal and external customers
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with internet user-level technology
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 1 year proven proactive sales experience.
- Proven ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated financial services product knowledge
- Well-organized individual with time management and prioritization skills
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Frederick, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A