Website M&T Bank
Responsible for an assigned portfolio of the most complex and or large dollar amount loan and/or deposit relationships with major businesses in the community. Solicits new business, cross sells, administers and services existing business relationships.
- Services customers seeking loan and/or deposit relationships of large dollar amounts and of high complexity with the Bank, interviews applicants to develop information concerning their businesses and requirements, evaluates credit information and makes relationship recommendations.
- Follows market trends and developments to increase the Bank’s business in established and developing markets.
- Maximizes the Department’s profitability through the maintenance of a high quality loan portfolio.
- Follows current loans to ensure conformity with terms; maintains current and complete credit file.
- Participates in a formal call program to develop new loan, deposit and fee based business.
- Represents the Bank in civic and community activities.
- May coach/mentor junior relationship managers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel using diplomacy.
- Applied knowledge of Bank policies and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree or four years relevant experience.
- General knowledge of banking and the Bank’s various commercial fee based products.
- Minimum Of Seven Years Commercial Portfolio Management Experience.
- Ability to sell effectively to prospects and clients.
- Financial analysis and knowledge of banking credit principals.
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A