Website M&T Bank
Specializes in our branch customer experience through sales, service and digital engagement of our Consumer and Business Banking customers. Supports daily operations of the branch as a Teller and meets customer service and sales needs as required by the assigned branch. Holds customer appointments scheduled by customers and/or branch team as well as walk-in appointments to identify customer needs; refers complex customer needs to the appropriate team member/partner. Float Universal Banker will frequently travel to different branches within a designated area to assist branch staff as needed.
- Educate customers and explain features and benefits of Consumer and Business Banking solutions; make recommendations based on the customer’s identified needs.
- Explain the high-level criteria used to decision loan applications.
- Proactively reach out to customers to contribute to the retention and expansion of all Consumer and Business Banking relationships.
- Complete servicing-related responsibilities specific to Consumer and Business Banking customer relationships and lead with inquiries to identify opportunities to solve for other banking needs.
- Adhere to established customer service standards and provide a differentiated experience by understanding customer needs and delivering solutions in moments that matter most to them.
- Engage customers in a variety of ways to bank with us and provide solutions to meet their needs, encouraging and supporting the use of digital capabilities in customer interactions.
- Follow the Bank’s sales process and provide simplified, customer-focused advice and guidance.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with varying customers (consumer to small business)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 1 year’s proven retail sales, call center, customer service, or telesales experience
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to easily travel between branches on an as needed basis
- Ability to effectively handle difficult customer conversations
- Proven prioritization skills
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A