You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions;
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Assess customer needs and provide expert advice on doors and windows department products;
- Present and demonstrate the product highlighting its positive features and suggest complementary products;
- Using a computer system to prepare and follow up on estimates/quotes and special orders;
- Support the marketing of products in its department such as: display of merchandise, visual presentation and labelling
- Like physical work, without being a renovation pro
- Have a knack for first-class customer service
- Have what it takes to be in our team.
- Experience in customer service, plus knowledge in our Doors and Windows department.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stratford, CA
Application Deadline: N/A