The primary function of the Customer Service Associate (CSA) ProServices is to assist customers, primarily at the ProServices desk. This includes building relationships with the Pro customer, honoring the price guarantee, taking and following up on orders, following up on quotes, and arranging for product deliveries.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks.
- Responsible for completing all other duties as assigned.
- Respond to customer inquiries and support them throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate.
- 1 year retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 1 year retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business as well as retail merchandising experience, including performing Zone Recovery, stocking, downstocking, facing/fronting product, pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
- 1 year experience working in any sales floor department at a Lowe’s retail store or 1 year experience in a customer service position at other home improvement, hardware retailer, or wholesale distributor in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
- Lifts up to 25 pounds without assistance; may lift up to 40 pounds with or without assistance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston, CA
Application Deadline: N/A