You’ll have the opportunity to attend Kiehl’s training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can develop yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Business manager, Boutique management or Area Manager.
- Devise retention strategies for the individuals on counter.
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Convey passion and master storytelling to our clients.
- Attend education and training and then support with training your team in the relevant subject.
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Identify business strengths at store level and use initiative to coordinate with retail and training team for actions to maximise selling opportunities.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Where appropriate assisting the manager with team members appraisals and probation reviews.
- Embrace digital business tools and be an ambassador for these within your team.
- Strong business acumen including experience with sales analysis, inventory management and organising staffing.
- Proven success achieving sales targets while supporting a team to achieve and exceed their targets.
- Experience supporting a manager lead a team and meet business needs, targets and objectives.
- Connect with our clients by providing good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
- Experience delivering on counter events as well as the initiative to create events to drive your business in the community and store.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A