Website Logan City Council
We’re a cohesive, innovative customer centric leader in park services for our Logan community. Our proven track record and approach to delivering large scale projects that makes a real difference to our organisation and the community of Logan is exemplary.
Sure, we’re looking for an experienced and competent Business & Systems Improvement Analyst, but you’ll also be a pro-active in your thinking with exceptional interpersonal skills, including a can-do attitude, who keeps the community at the heart of all they do.
- You’re a team player who is passionate about working as part of a team and achieving goals together, but at times you will be required to work autonomously
- You plan your work effectively, and can manage multiple conflicting priorities across a broad portfolio
- You take ownership of your work and consistently meet or exceed expectations
- You relish the challenge inherent with being at the centre of the kind of development work which holds an organisation’s core systems together
- You demonstrate a high level of analytical and problem-solving skills
Company: Logan City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A