Website Logan City Council
The Road Infrastructure Delivery Branch is responsible for the management and delivery of Council’s roads and drainage capital program through the project development, detailed design and construction phases of delivery.
Join our dedicated team which consists of experienced engineers and technical officers from diverse backgrounds. We truly love to include and welcome the unique contributions from all of our people. We harness a team culture that embraces honesty, shared goals and a willingness to help.
- Degree in Civil Engineering appropriate for registration as a professional engineer of Queensland.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of road infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the application of quality management systems and principles to road infrastructure design and construction operations.
- Proven ability in the development, implementation and management of Integrated Management Systems (IMS) in a road infrastructure delivery setting.
- Completion of a quality assurance audit or other relevant qualification is highly regarded.
- Our values resonate with you – community first, our people, excellence, leadership and integrity.
Company: Logan City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Logan Central, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A