Our CB RPA team is largely based out of Birmingham with the occasional need to visit other key LBG sites and are embracing new agile working patterns.
They’re a technical team who take approved proposals for RPA and deliver them for an amazingly diverse range of CB product areas.
Join them and you’ll never be short of new challenges, new processes and new people to engage with while influencing good RPA practice.
- Providing technical expertise and advice to the business by networking widely to capture the “as is” process (or work with aligned BAs) and craft the “to be” solution.
- Offering guidance on the RPA approach and application of methodology in numerous projects and ensuring the quality of technical documents.
- Driving consistent implementation of RPA methodology and adoption by collaborating with other Developers.
- Working closely with the Design Standards, Methodology and Tools specialists to understand emerging methods and updates.
- And you’ll ensure all risks have been identified and mitigated to our internal standards before seamlessly handing your bots to the RPA central control team
- You’ll need to be highly confident at communicating across all levels in a huge business and influencing appropriately as you advise and design in the RPA space.
- And wider skills in Excel formula, VBA and HTML would be a bonus along with exposure to different project methodologies (Agile Scrum, Waterfall etc.)
- Open to new ideas, happy to diligently work with light management input and maintain your levels of passion – you’re as much a people person as a technical professional.
- We’re also specifically seeking expertise in the Blue Prism RPA platform and tools to an Accredited Developer level. If you have advanced accreditation (Professional accreditation) in Blue Prism then this would be even more desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A