Website Lismore Council
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the Business Systems Officer is responsible for the delivery and development of the Council’s business systems, cloud-based applications and websites. This is a new position reflecting the increased importance of technology driven process automation to improve operational efficiency.
You will be joining an experienced team of three team members who are delivering a multi-year technology modernisation program including migrating to cloud-based applications, adoption of Office 365 and modernising our websites and applications portfolio. This includes building appropriate API based integrations between systems to ensure a cohesive experience for our staff and customers.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of effective high-level customer service
- Tertiary qualification in information technology or related field and / or sound experience in a relevant field
- Current Class C Driver’s Licence
- Demonstrated Experience in administration and support of the Civica Authority ERP system, SQL databases and Crystal Reports
- Past experience collaborating with external vendors and SaaS providers to deliver business applications
- Knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems and networking principles (firewalls, DNS)
Company: Lismore Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lismore, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A