Website Launceston City Council
The purpose of the Learn to Swim Instructor is to provide swimming lessons to groups, schools and individuals as set out in the Leisure and Aquatic Learn to Swim program. To provide professional instruction in the programs and provide a safe environment in which
students can learn and actively participate
- Establish a good rapport, actively listen to customer needs and communicate effectively with students, parents and other team members.
- Provide accurate and timely advice and assistance to customers in a pleasant and
- Promote a positive image of Launceston Aquatic users through professional standards of work, personal presentation and the efficient and effective completion lessons and programs.
- Understanding of the wellbeing of fellow workers, customers and self.
- Ability to move from teaching station to teaching station while keeping equipment clear
of walk ways.
- Understand and apply all safety procedures as written in the Launceston Aquatic swim school
policies and procedures.
Company: Launceston City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Launceston, Tasmania, AU
Application Deadline: N/A