Website Launceston City Council
The Group Fitness Instructor is responsible for delivering a high standard of group fitness classes and programs at Launceston Aquatic. The Group Fitness Instructor is expected to promote all aspects of the centre, its classes and programs to all members and help to create and safe and positive
- Conduct professional programs that produce financially profitable outcomes for the Centre.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism while conducting classes and programs.
- Maintain class consistency and punctuality at all times.
- Proactively work with other Group Fitness Instructors and Health and Fitness Instructors
- Aid in the development of a community focused culture
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and customer service excellence.
- Experience in Small Group Training
- Certificate III in Health and Fitness
- First Aid Certificate, including CPR
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to organisational values of City of Launceston
- Current registration to work with children in Tasmania
Company: Launceston City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Launceston, Tasmania, AU
Application Deadline: N/A