Website Latrobe City Council
As Experienced Maintenance Employee Drainage & Signs, you will use your skills and knowledge to perform a range of asset and infrastructure activities throughout Latrobe City and you’ll do it with our community front of mind.
You will need a good knowledge of the standards, regulations and practices relevant to sign maintenance and instillation and also, practical experience in the use of high pressure drain cleaning equipment.
- Current Traffic Control and Worksite Management certificate.
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- Current First Aid (Preferred)
- Current Victorian Driver’s license.
- Current Heavy Rigid Vehicle license as a minimum.
- Possession of a current certificate recognising that the holder has been trained and assessed to competently undertake confined space entry.
- Practical experience in the use of high pressure drain cleaning equipment used in pipe drainage maintenance.
- A good knowledge of the standards, regulations and practises relevant to signs maintenance and installation.
- Ability to interpret basic diagram, plans and written instructions.
- Experience working with a Municipal Council or similar authority (desirable only).
- Current Covid-19 vaccination evidence in line with State Government direction.
- All successful applicants are required to undergo a Police Check and obtain a Working with Children’s Check (Employee) card.
Company: Latrobe City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Latrobe City, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A