Website Latrobe City Council
As a Senior Tree Maintenance Employee, you lead the on-site activities of the councils tree maintenance team, utilising specialised equipment along with high level competency based skills and knowledge to perform a range of asset and infrastructure maintenance activities through Latrobe City.
- National UET 20312 Certificate II in ESI Powerline Vegetation Control and the ESV prescribed annual refresher training.
- Current Traffic Control and Worksite Management Certificate.
- Construction Induction (White Card).
- Current FirstAid.
- Current Heavy Rigid Vehicle license
- Minimum Certificate III in Arboriculture and at least 3 years’ experience in arboriculture
- High Risk Licence – EWP
- Current COVID-19 vaccination in line with Council Policy.
- Successful applicants will be required to apply for and satisfactorily obtain a National Police Check and Working With Children’s Check.
Company: Latrobe City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Latrobe City, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A