Website Latrobe City Council
As Experienced Maintenance Employee Sealed Roads, you will use your skills and knowledge to perform a range of asset and infrastructure activities throughout Latrobe City and you’ll do it with our community front of mind. The successful applicant will need prior experience in road construction and maintenance.
- Current certificate recognizing the holder has been trained and assessed to competently trim and crosscut felled trees (Desirable)
- Competent operation of a Tractor and slasher/reach mower (Desirable).
- Current First Aid (Preferred).
- Experience working with a Municipal Council or similar authority (Desirable).
- Current Covid-19 vaccination evidence in line with State Government direction.
- Current Victorian Driver’s license.
- Current Heavy Rigid Vehicle license as a minimum.
- Competency operating plant and vehicles used in road maintenance.
- Practical experience undertaking road and drainage maintenance and construction works.
- Current Traffic Control and Worksite Management certificate.
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- All successful applicants are required to undergo a Police Check and Working with Children’s Check.
Company: Latrobe City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Latrobe City, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A