Website Latrobe City Council
As Community Engagement Officer – Activating Young People you will develop and implement programs and projects for the benefit of young people in Latrobe City. You will build links with other agencies, organisations and government to facilitate shared planning, advocacy and action on key community needs and issues.
- Level 2 First Aid Certificate
- Current valid Victorian Driver’s Licence.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or significant experience in Youth Work, Community Development, or other relevant sector.
- Substantial experience in developing and implementing initiatives, policy options and strategic community plans that best position Council to respond to the social, health and wellbeing needs of young people in the Latrobe City community.
- Experience in managing collaborative projects including officers from across the organisation, consultants, contractors, young people, other community members and Council.
- Mandatory COVID 19 vaccinations in line with Council Policy.
- Successful applicants are required to obtain a National Police Check and Working with Children’s Check.
Company: Latrobe City Council
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Latrobe City, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A