Website Kiama Council
The role of Registered Nurse is to provide safe, compassionate, person-centred care delivered in collaboration with residents, families, carers and colleagues to achieve identified outcomes and goals with the mission statement and values of Blue Haven. Blue Haven is seeking dedicated and committed registered nursing professionals with experience working in the aged care sector and who are seeking to work night shifts on either a full-time, part-time basis or casual basis.
- Demonstrated ability to apply and share professional knowledge to enhance resident care
- Experience delivering aged care within ethical boundaries
- To be qualified to work as a Registered Nurse with current Authority to Practice with APHRA
- Demonstrated application of evidence-based practice and critical thinking related to resident care
- Experience in advocating, planning and implementing individualised person-centred care.
Company: Kiama Council
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Kiama, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A