Website Kiama Council
As Aboriginal Community Liaison Officer (ACLO) you will positively facilitate the engagement between Council and First Nations people who live in the Kiama Municipality and be a resource to Council staff in the provision of culturally sensitive customer service.
- Knowledge and understanding of local Aboriginal culture, welfare and social issues
- Minimum Diploma Community Services, Diploma Community Development or equivalent
- Aboriginality is a requirement of this position
- The ability to work as a member of a team and independently
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Class C Drivers Licence.
Company: Kiama Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kiama, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A