Website Kiama Council
Council is seeking a Labourer/Driver to operate waste services vehicles used for external hire and Council operations. In this role you assist with efficient and effective cleaning operations within the Kiama Municipality.
- The ability to complete assigned daily tasks in a safe and efficient manner to pre-dertmined performance standards
- Literacy skills required to complete documents including timesheets, work schedules and risk assessments
- An understanding of relevant WHS issues and appropriate risk prevention strategies
- Class HR Driver’s Licence
- A minimum 12 months experience relevant to cleaning public amenities, lawn mowing, gardening, tree planting etc.
- Availability to work any days from Monday to Sunday.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience driving heavy vehicles requiring a Class HR Driver’s Licence in a safe and efficient manner
- Experience operating a one man side loader waste collection vehicle
Company: Kiama Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kiama, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A