Website Jumeirah Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly talented Revenue Manager to join the team at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait.
- Monitor RevPAR index and provide critical analysis of Hotel performance. Lead the Hotel revenue team in the development of long and short-term strategies to address any deficiencies and to contribute to the ongoing growth of RevPAR market share.
- Perform unconstrained demand analysis to determine optimal business mix for the Hotel. Considering optimal and forecasted levels of business from each market segment, work with the Director of Sales & Marketing to direct the Hotel’s sales efforts accordingly.
- Analyze/evaluate the performance of wholesale and corporate negotiated business in relation to discount ratios and materialization.
- Chair weekly and monthly Revenue Strategy meetings in order to formulate and disseminate strategies and tactics.
- Understand and utilize other Market Intelligence tools like STAR, Hotelligence and Market Vision to formulate appropriate pricing and channel optimization strategies.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A