Website Jumeirah Group
Grosvenor House Suites is the newest luxury establishment on Park Lane, offering residences that combine the best of five star service with the privacy and discretion of having one’s own Mayfair property. Managed by Jumeirah Living, the 130 fully equipped serviced Suites range from studios to 1, 2, 3 bedroom Suites, 4 London Suites and 4 super luxury Penthouses; of which one being the 5-bedroom Grosvenor Penthouse, offering truly personalised touches for effortless living. Whether for short, mid-term or extended stays, Grosvenor House Suites feature cutting-edge technology, sumptuous finishes and contemporary design to provide guests and residents with the exceptional, world-class luxury service for which Jumeirah is renowned, in a home away from home.At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
- Record in the log book all relevant information, information required for follow up of any outstanding issues or incidents that may have arisen on your shift; carry out hand over procedures with colleague on following shift.
- Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Engineering department Policies & Procedures.
- To adhere to the grooming standards as detailed in the departments Policies & Procedures manual.
- To follow the Jumeirah International Hallmarks when interacting with guests and colleagues.
- To provide a timely, professional and friendly service to suite guests and colleagues as detailed in the departments Policies & Procedures manual.
- To provide a basic set of hand tools and maintain them in good order and ensure that specialist tools supplied by the department are looked after as detailed in the departments Policy & Procedures manual.
- Check HotSOS work order system and action any jobs relating to current set of PPM rooms as per the departmental Policies and Procedures manual.
- Input all non HotSOS issues found in each room on the PPM schedule for that day and record actions and status.
- Carry out corrective and preventive maintenance duties as directed by your supervisor.
- Record all hot and cold temperatures from each outlet of a suite for L8 monitoring.
- Record all shower head descaling in a log book for L8 compliance.
- Promptly advise your supervisor or duty manager of any serious problems or failures together with any relevant information to aid follow up.
- Personality is the key to our roles, as is a genuine passion for world class personalised service.
- In our growing team we are looking for people who want to stand out and be recognised for their attitude to deliver and passion to delight.
- Our aim is to attract people who are confident, able to multi task, are easy to be around and can really contribute to shaping this new era of Jumeirah living. So if you are passionate about providing a thoughtful and generous service to guests, are ambitious, hardworking and take a genuine interest in people then we would love to hear from you.
- To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working in a similar role within a 4 or 5 star hotel.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A