Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East. We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’. The Jumeirah Royal Saray, which is located on the Bahrain shoreline in a premium beach front position, offers 172 guest rooms including two Royal Suites as well as a variety of dining and recreational choices including a state of the art health club and spa.
- To have complete understanding of the policy relating to fire, safety and health.
- To have completely understanding of the employee handbook and to adhere to the regulations contained therein.
- To respond to changes in departmental functions as dictated by the management
- To maintain courteous and friendly atmosphere and good working relationships with all colleagues.
- To act as a department team member and involve in projecting a good personal/department and company image.
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
- To be punctual and support to maintain discipline within the department
- To perform alcohol test check in the main bars.
- To prepare miscellaneous reports as required by other departments.
- To prepare monthly charges of Officers checks by SBU.
- To prepare monthly report of Officers check within the property.
- To perform monthly inventory in store.
- To perform monthly inventory of beverage and tobacco in the outlets.
- To post and check the inventory in the system.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting
- 1-2 years experience in Cost Control
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A