Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beachside resort located on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishing, Turkish artworks and stunning murals inspired by the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort offers 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences and the award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East. The resort offers Sinbad’s Kids Club complete with splash park, nightlife destination Music Hall and a collection of eight diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences. The resort also offers motorized and non-motorized water sports, complete with private jetty offering shuttle boat transfers to and from the mainland of Dubai.
- To breakdown any buffets, displays or side stations when needed
- To serve a dish to guests while explaining the contents and preparation.
- To report for duty 5 minutes before the scheduled time, clean and tidy and wearing the correct uniform.
- To clean service area when needed.
- To perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
- To provide water, bread, and butter service throughout the meal to guests.
- To clear tables and reset them for specific number of persons.
- To respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- To carry and break down trays properly and safely.
- To provide unobtrusive and professional service.
- To move tables and chairs
- To retrieve and stock all linen, china, silver, glassware and food and beverage items.
- To provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
- To offer coffee or tea and serve any requested according to Jumeirah standards.
- Ability to handle large restaurants and guest volumes daily.
- Well versed English communication and writing skills.
- Chinese, Russian, Arabic Speaker.
- Should have over one-year experience in similar position.
- Ability to pass proficiency test exams provided by the Department.
- Tertiary Education or Equivalent.
- 2-year minimum experience working in a multi-cultural / 5-star hotel environment.
- Should be able to work under pressure in a customer service environment.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A