Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for a Laundry Attendant to join Housekeeping department in Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa Kuwait.
- To assist HK and F&B in monthly, quarterly, annual linen inventories.
- To ensure that any guest item or uniforms requiring minor repairs or change of buttons is given to the hotel tailor to fix it.
- To keep daily records of pick-up and delivery in respective cards and inform service one time to time. Record room numbers in the delivery book where all hanger items are also to be recorded.
- To ensure that the quantity dirty linen of HK and F&B linen are counted & recorded correctly and hand over to outside Laundry Company.
- To ensure that the clean linen are counted & recorded correctly before hand over from Outside Laundry Company and any discrepancy observed is informed the Team Leader & Laundry Assistant Manager.
- Perform duties in uniform room when necessary.
- Responsible to check and control that all garments are handled as per the manufacturers care label and check and verify that all laundered and dry cleaned items are spotless and to the hotel standards.
- Minimum 2 years experience in 5 star hotels.
- Experience of working in the Middle East.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A