Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East. We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’. Our Group & Corporate and Dubai Shared Services teams are an integral part in delivering the Jumeirah Brand promise. Based in our modern headquarters in Dubai Design District or in one of our other key locations, we guarantee you will be part of a dynamic, committed team of industry professionals with a passion for delivering the Company strategy and efficiencies essential for our world class operation.
- Work with the proactive sales team to engage in feedback regarding partners and other business opportunities.
- Maintain service level agreement standards for internal relationships and ensure customer service is maintained at an excellent level.
- Ensure all systems, policies and procedures (SOP) are in place for effective selling
- Engage with guests and customers within the hotel, at client events, industry gatherings and other social functions
- Conducts site inspection effectively and professionally with thorough knowledge of clients’ needs and hotel products.
- Meets with the Events Management Team on a regular basis to ensure that all event files are seamlessly handed over.
- Have excellent product knowledge including function space, audio-visual equipment, capacities, guest room inventory, room rates and menus.
- Be responsible for good BDRC and Meeting scope scores in the area of event planning and service delivery.
- Assist all leads which are delegated to the team and to yourself within the required months of responsibility.
- Provide frequent feedback to ADOS on active leads ensuring there is a clear understanding of business on the books and potential conversions.
- Ensure accurate database management and tracking of activities and information through active in Delphi, meeting company’s data standards.
- Join team members(sales Managers/Executives) onsite inspections, internal meetings and support the team in “problem solving” in order to understand challenges within the group sales team and to lead by example
- Business or Hospitality related degree from an internationally recognized institution
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a sales role either internationally or local at sales manager level.
- Solid overall sales background in the five star luxury hotel industry including a good understanding of all key segments
- Experienced in developing, managers and executing sales strategies
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Understanding & experience of basic revenue management practices
- Good computer knowledge including Delphi and Word Suite.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A