Website J.P. Morgan
Starting your career in Investment Banking Division as an Analyst, you will be a key player in the execution of the firm’s business. You will work with expert professionals at the heart of a leading global investment bank. Senior bankers will get to know you – both as a person and as a valued member of a winning team. You will experience training, hands-on learning opportunities, continuous mentoring and feedback, and numerous development opportunities.
- You will use your related experience to contribute to the firm’s M&A execution and capital raising capabilities while helping build J.P. Morgan’s franchise and reputation in the marketplace.
- You will develop strong functional skills in the major areas of investment banking and become a senior client executive who is capable of generating and executing your own transactions.
- Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
- A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution.
- Prior work experience in an investment banking front office, or related, role.
- Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A