The Career’s Digital Team is seeking a Web Content Developer & Publisher to assist in the content management of the NCI’s website Your Career. Reporting to the Web Content Manager, we are seeking individuals with demonstrated results and a varied skill mix. Our ideal candidate is someone who excels in a team environment, is organised, meet deadlines, and delivers to a high standard. Strong interpersonal skills are needed as we have a diverse set of stakeholders across the NCI, the department and externally. In addition to managing BAU activities to keep the content on Your Career fresh to maintain consistent digital standards, the Web Content Developer & Publisher will also assist in projects integrating content from websites into Your Career as part of our website consolidation strategy.
- Manage website publishing requests and liaise with relevant stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Assist in the development and implementation of content governance documents, materials, and processes.
- Develop website content, online tools, and resources accessible for the Your Career website.
- Assist in the implementation and management of content on NCI’s website www.yourcareer.gov.au.
- Write, edit, and review web content in line with Digital Transformation Agency’s style manual.
- Liaise with stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to deliver a fit for purpose digital product.
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytical skills, including sound judgement and the ability to interpret data, reports, and other information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – the ability to communicate effectively and concisely with a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understating of web accessibility requirements and WCAG 2.1
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with google analytics and knowledge of HTML desirable.
- Experience in building rapport and managing stakeholder and team relationships to capture and engage skills, knowledge and capabilities to enhance existing Your Career website.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in web content development and web publishing.
- Experience using GovCMS, or content management systems used for web publishing is desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A