Website Sunshine Coast Council
- Provide expertise and advice on media and corporate communication matters across Council.
- Deliver integrated, contemporary and engaging communication and marketing campaigns which support Council’s Corporate Plan priorities and contribute positively to Council’s reputation
- Manage media announcements, developing and delivering all associated communication collateral
- Monitor community attitudes, provide advice and guidance on, and proactively identify and manage, emerging issues, including preparing media responses
- Develop, foster and maintain a wide range of professional networks with relevant stakeholders
- Communicate Council strategies, decisions, projects, programs and services using contemporary and effective channels
You are an experienced content creator, with a flair for storytelling; have sound knowledge of using a variety of communication channels including digital media along with experience in issues management. You will also have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to confidently develop and maintain relationships within Council.
Company: Sunshine Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nambour, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A