Website Mackay Regional Council
The Property Services Contracts Compliance Officer is responsible for ensuring contractor’s working on behalf of Mackay Regional Council (MRC) comply with contractual compliance obligations and requirements. Working under general direction, the Property Services Contracts Officer works within internal procurement processes to ensure contracts are managed in line with agreed levels of service. The Officer will ensure contract performance and service delivery are achieved and enhanced through effective contract management within the Property Services Program.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Property, Contracts, or related field practical relevant experience and knowledge in the areas of building maintenance, construction industry and property management.
- Current C Class QLD Driver’s licence.
- Construction White Card
Qualification & Experience:
- Practical experience contract and contractor management in service delivery to built infrastructure and facility management.
- Practical experience developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Experience providing input into the review and implementation of operational processes.
Company: Mackay Regional Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mackay, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A