Website Singleton Council
In your role you will contribute to important community outcomes and making a real impact for Singleton. The natural diversity of your role means that every day will be different. Your role will include responsibility for the scheduling, overseeing and delivery of the Infrastructure Services Capital Works Program including roads, transport, drainage, open space, and facilities. The focus is on the delivery of capital works projects to ensure quality, safety, efficiency, and costs-effectiveness in delivering infrastructure services to the general public and Council’s customers.
- Provide onsite design solutions, organise responses to RFIs (Request for Information) and variations received from the infrastructure delivery staff and/or contractors
- Project and contract manage the delivery, monitoring and reporting of infrastructure construction projects approved by Council.
- Ensure every project or contract managed by Council has concise, accurate, compliant, and complete documentation, including but not limited to construction and design documentation, compliance with funding or budgetary terms and conditions, WHS, risk and environmental management, and relevant industry standards.
- Project procurement and project management experience demonstrating high levels of technical and organisational leadership within the infrastructure services industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project delivery documentation, record keeping, meetings and stakeholder consultation.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Engineering, Project Management, or equivalent related field) and/or extensive experience managing capital works programs / projects, particularly those involving infrastructure assets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management, Project Development, Project Planning, Design Development, Contract Management, and Construction Planning of Infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team environment whilst meeting corporate deadlines.
Company: Singleton Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singleton, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A